It is very simple to open a Managed Binary Option Account with us. All you need to do is fill in the form below to start the online application Process at the Binary Option brokerage .
Visit My Option to apply online Form
We accept US clients and have some brokers accept USA Citizens like
We use an internationally recognized Binary Option brokerage .
Customers’ funds are held strictly in “segregated accounts” with top tier banks such as Nat West, HSBC and Barclays. A segregated bank account is a separate account used by Binary Option brokerage to keep clients’ money separate from the firm’s money. A segregated account affords Binary Option brokerage clients an important level of financial protection. Client funds cannot in any way be used towards funding the ongoing operations of the company. Once you have completed your online brokerage application and have been approved by them you will be then be sent instructions of how to fund your trading account. You will then need to sign an LPOA form,which confirms that you are allowing us to trade your account but this in no way allows us access to withdraw your funds. After this document has been signed then trading will commence immediately. DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR OPENING A MANAGED ACCOUNT
- NATIONAL ID OR PASSPORT (COLOURED)
- PROOF OF RESIDENCE: Invoice that has your name and the address that you’ll register in the broker. The invoice must have maximum three months old (invoices recommended: electricity, water supply, banks receipts, insurance, taxes and telephone)
- NATIONAL ID OR PASSPORT (COLOURED) OF EACH DIRECTOR
- PROOF OF RESIDENCE OF EACH DIRECTOR: Invoice that has each director’s name and the personal address. The invoice must have maximum three months old (invoices recommended: electricity, water supply, banks, insurance, taxes and telephone)
- COMPLETE COMPANY’S SCRIPTURES
*Please note that this service is available for USA citizens.